Codemart developed the back-end software for the new website of Brain Simulation Section of Charité University Medicine in Berlin, Germany.
This project is led by our longtime design partner two tribes in Stuttgart, Germany. The back-end software is based on the Zwei framework Codemart has been co-developing with two tribes for many years.
This website features:
- Zwei content management UI
- Extensive structured text management
- Extensive blogging system with RSS support
- Management of multiple event channels
- Freely configurable image and video gallery
- YouTube videos integrated into content management
- Automatic image processing
- Private data sharing channels with Zwei's Ladeluke feature