Our previous website was launched in 2013 as a nimble, static version with no back-end. A few years ago we migrated it into a fledgling content management framework. Now it's time to show what goods it can deliver in 2019!
Of course we wrote the back-end all by ourselves (kudos go to Diana, Vlad and Cătălin!).
It's based on the Zwei content management framework we've been co-developing for years with our longtime design partner two tribes in Stuttgart, Germany.
We've focused on giving our visitors more in-depth information about our activities:
- Extended focus on 2 pillars of excellence: Sophisticated science and Big business
- Wide range of reference projects with screenshots and key figures
- Charming pics of all our awesome team members (thank you, Michael!)
- Extended job offerings (we would love to see your application!)
- Full-blown blogging system with RSS feed
Oh, we've also extended our social media presence:
Big thanks to the team at two tribes who did design, front-end coding, copywriting and photography - right in time for Codemart's 15th anniversary! 😍
We hope you enjoy our new website as much as we do! 🎉